6.12.2005

Last night my stomach growled and growled and growled so much I had to eat. I had 6 steamed shrimp, a half a head of steamed brocoli and a cup of steamed rice. Needless to say, my tummy was quite happy. So I am back to fasting though this morning I did have 8 ounces of coffee with non dairy creamer and 1.5 tablespoons of sugar, hope that counts as part of the fast.

I have registered for the Principal certification program and it's going to be quite expensive. Luckily, all of that previous book learning I've done before will come in quite handy though its still going to take about 36 months more or less to complete but that's okay I guess. Once I am finished, I will be able to make like 50,000 dollars more than I make now to start so I am willing to invest in that.

No comments: