6.13.2005

I'm tired of coming up with titles

Since I have decided to incubate myself, with the exception of course of The Heavenly One. I've been doing nothing but thinking. Now that I am once again gainfully employed and have a plan to put into effect, the only thing that I seem to be thinking about, you guessed it, is my situation with Mysterious Ex. I made up my mind last night to try and break up with him, I don't feel things are going well between us and it bothers me a lot. So I wake up this morning to this mail which he sent me:


I called you a few times and couldn't get you, so I am writing to make sure you are ok. I didn't have much time this weekend because of the flood to see or talk to you. I wanted to see you and I do miss you. I know you say it's not my fault, but I'm sorry anyway. About the car situation and this flood thing. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you are ok. I am keeping an optimistic view in spite of everything. I am tired but I wanted to talk to you before I went to bed. I hope you read this tonight.

Luv u

Mysterious Ex (signed by me of course)



This bothers me again. Should I just go with my decision I mean, I am unhappy. I'm unsure of what to do.

God I hope he never finds this he would be so angry with me for posting that mail.

No comments: