6.11.2005

Eaten so far Today:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup apple cider, 1/2 cup orange juice (for potassium)

It's still too early to post other stuff, I've only been up for about three hours

Well, day three of the fast and everything seems well. I have been a bit hungry this morning, I had some hunger pangs that did not go away with the drinking of my daily juice so I will probably drink some greeen tea with Splenda in a bit. I spoke to my cousin who, I'll call Her Holiness (she's ULTRA religious) and she told me she was having a baby, I'm very happy for her but it's so weird, I do have other friends who have children but, she and I grew up together so it's like "Wow, SHE'S having a baby?" not because anything is wrong with her but it feels like wow, welcome to adulthood. She's doing fine so far as is the baby so I'm wishing her lots of luck, I don't live very far from her andd she's a teacher too so maybe Sam and I will go visit her one of these days once school lets out.

This morning, my wonderful Samson, the apple of my eye, the puppy who can do no wrong and I love more than anything or almost anyome ever had sex with my silk comforter. Oh, imagine the horror I encountered as I cam into the bedroom and saw him pumping away at the bed. Truthfully, I think it is something that just kind of happened as opposed to him actually masturbating or anything like that. I woke up, washed my face, brushed my teeth then went to get my paper from the porch. Usually Sam is right by my side barking at birds, cars, fallen leaves, really anything that he happens to see but this morning when I went to get the paper, he wasn't at my side. I assumed he ran downstairs because sometimes he can be a little over zealous in going outside. Anyway, I called him a few times but he didin't come (however he actually was, ha ha, that's an attempt at a really bad joke) anyway, I went to look for him and there he was humping away. When I called him, his little face was so weird like as if to say "what's going on here?" Poor baby, I don't think he realized what was going on. He tried to walk over to me but his member was hanging out and I guess it didn't help matters when I called him a "dirty little sex fiend" and ran out of the room. The thing stayed out for a while, even after he ran around in the yard and even after we went to visit The Heavenly One. Ah well, I guess my little man is growing up. But ewwwww, I don't want to think about it.

Mysterious Ex's basement flooded yesterday and a lot of his equipment was ruined. I feel so bad for him, it's like something is always happening to him. If something goes wrong, it will definitely get worse. His car is broken, one of his best vendors was threatening to return a bunch of stuff which could really mess with his commission and now most of the equipment he bought for his studio which is VERY expensive stuff is ruined. Now he has to get a sump pump or something like that which I KNOW is a pain in the ass. My main water line broke last year and JESUS, IT WAS A PAIN!!!!! Water is everywhere, no one can give a definitive answer on what is going on, arggh!, I hope to NEVER go through such a thing again.

My day will be filled with cleaning out my last two closets ( I never realized all of the crap I've managed to accumulate) and mopping my floors which I am not in the mood to do. I've put off mopping this week, I usually do two rooms everyday and take a break on Sunday but, did not do that this week so theoretically, I should mop all of the floors today but, I am not sure if that is going to happen.

I should have gotten on the scale before I started my fasting but, I was not prepared to do that though I think I will gain the courage to do so so that I can see the difference all of this is going to make and of course so I can brag, "I lost x pounds by not eating for two weeks". God I'm an ass.

No comments: