6.02.2005

Woooooow!

Eaten so far today:
Breakfast: Nada
Lunch: popcorn and a pear
Dinner: not sure what I will eat, probably pasta and vegetables

Resumes: none yet

Hours on phone: less than 1/2

Exercise: Walked about four miles today though I didn't wear my pedometor so that may not be right

Bought: Oh My, Big sale at Lane Brayant, got to use my Real Woman Dollars so, I got 465 dollars worth of stuff for 225, that kicks ass!

So, I wake up this morning and sleepily walk into the living room. I pass by my huge mirror, which I hate to pass by, especially in the morning and lo and behold what do I see? My damned clavacle!! I haven't seen this thing in like a year. This is basically how the conversation went, well not actually a converstaion because as we all know, a clavacle can't really speak but you know what I mean:

Me: Wow, bitch, where have you been?! I haven't seen you in like a year.

Clavacle:

Me: (touching the clavacle and admiring it from many angles in the mirror) Wooooow!

Clavacle:

Me: (turning to the side, pushing up my boobs and doing all things clavacle accentuating) Wooooow!

Clavacle:

Me: (pulling my night shirt off my shoulders as to create a more clavacle enhancing neckline) Wooooow!

Clavacle:

So, there. Even though I refuse to actually get on the scale, and I still have to hold my breath to pull up my pants, even though I have to smush my boobies into my bra and I take up more room on the couch, despite the fact that I eat cookies, cakes and ice cream and refuse to really exercise, and despite the fact that I have a little (lets face it, a lot of) tummy hanging around my pants, I can see my clavacle, so there. :P

Goodness, I bought so much stuff today. I was feeling pretty blah since yesterday so waking up this morning and seeing my clavacle then going on my shopping spree really worked wonders for my mood. Sam and I ran around in the park (well actually Sam ran around, I just sat and looked, occassionally getting up to give some other dog mommy a bad look if her big scary dog got too close to my darling baby), then I ate a big bag of popcorn, I dropped by to see The Heavenly One who made me feel terrible for not buying her a big bag of popcorn despite the fact that I NEVER see her eating popcorn and when I offered her some of mine she didn't want any. I then planned on taking a nap but caught up watching Judge Judy which I NEVER watch but which admittedly was very good. I then called Mysterious Ex and had him listen while I worked myself over. All and all a pretty good day.

Since it doesn't get dark until like 8:30 or so now, I said I would go for a walk in a bit but, I don't know if that's going to happen. Maybe I'll just settle for a bit of yoga, if I can muster up enough energy to do that. God I'm lazy.

1 comment:

zoe xx said...

I so need to go to Lane Bryant. It sounds so great.

I also need to google clavicle...

I have a biology GCSE too!