6.01.2005

Eaten Today:
Breakfast: Frosted Flakes
Snack: half and pear and half an apple
Lunch: Leftover rice and pork loin with mango chutney
snack: coffee and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Resumes: 1

Hours on Phone: a little less than 2

Exercise: None

Bought: nothing

Today was pretty uneventful, which in light of yesterday believe me, is no complaint at all. Went on an interview for this school in the Bronx. It's a pretty nice school, it just opened last year so it's brand new and full of promise, we'll see. Hung out with Sam today, he's still gassy, not as much as before but still, goodness its bad. Had a slight argument with The Heavenly One who seems to forget from time to time that I am 27 and not 7. Spoke with Mysterious Ex for a bit but overall, just feeling kind of "blah" today. Was hoping and pryaing that it wasn't because of yesterdays occurences, being the bull headed strong minded chick that I am, I would hate to put myself in the "feeling sad over a man category" but, I'm not sure if that's it. Not really sure what's going on with that.

Finally finished reading "A Widow for One Year". This has to be the longest it has eever taken me to read a book, I was reading it for like 6 weeks, strange. It actually is a very good read, I just couldn't seem to get myself through it. GOing to bed now, despite taking a nap earlier, I really am just tired. I'm in a funky sort of mood tonight.

No comments: