5.31.2005

Eaten for the weekend:
In not particular order:
Fruit salad, coffee, omelet, coffee, sausage, chicken burrito, pizza, soda, iced tea, fried rice, brocoli, garlic chicken, popcorn, ice cream, tea cakes (I made those), lemonade, curried rice, pork loin with mango chutney (made that too), pretzels, and a salad.

Exercise: Lots of walking but no "specific" exercise, oh, and lot's of sex

Hours on Phone: less than 1

Resumes: 0

Bought: I didn't really buy anything

Well, Mysterious Ex and I spent the weekedn together and I do have to say that I had a rally good time. We stayed in bed, laughed, read the paper, hung out, went to the movies, walked along the boardwalk. I would have to say an enjoyable time was had by all, even Samson, who snored louder than any living thing should ever be allowed to snore last night. I have to go over to my mom's house, she made brunch for us and she wants to hear about my weekend.

No comments: