6.10.2005

Eaten Today:
Breakfast: Apple Cider
Lunch: Apple Cider
Dinner: Having Apple Cider

Resumes: none

Hours on phone: a little over 1

Bought: nothing

Exercise: went up 6 flights of double steps twice, might not count but felt like exercise to me

So, I've been doing this fast and so far, things have been okay. I had a slight headache earlier but I drank some apple cider and that went away. The weird thng is, Mysterious Ex tells me today, lets go out to dinner, let's go to Maroons (one of my favorite restaraunts) when I asked him why, he tells me "just because, let's go" I then told him I was fasting which he saw as silly. He tells me, you know you are gorgeous, cut it out already. I can always count on M.E. to make me feel better about myself no matter how I'm looking or feeling.

I went to my new school today to do a sample lesson for the principal. She was very pleased (go me!) and had nothing but praise for me. Needless to say, I was very happy, it really is a great school and a really great position but God!, it is so far away. I have to travel for like an hour and a half and walk like four blocks UP STEEP HILLS. Needless to say, I am going to try to get back into pre staying home shape before I go back to work, I will be damned if some hills are going to make me look sweaty and tired before the school day even begins. Then again, I still am on the lookout for a school closer to my house so, we'll see what happens over the course of the summer.

Thanks to The Ming and Gwendolyn who always have the greatest advice and always manage to deliver said advice to me with a good laugh, you guys are great, too bad we're all so far away, we could get together and drink wine and eat pizza and cheesecake, (or whatever you ladies like to eat, those happen to be my favorite things). I cannot seem to bring myself to break things off with Mysterious Ex, I love the guy, I want things to be better between us, I know that I am doing myself a disservice by staying with him especially with things the way they are but right now unfortunately and I say it because it is a serious misfortune, I can't do it. I am not afraid to be with myself, I've done that before, no sweat. I am not afraid I won't meet anybody "better", truthfully, I don't know what it is, I'm just not ready to do it as of yet. (Maybe it has something to do with the four weddings we are supposed to attend this summer, I don't know). He is very sweet and I love him so much (can't believe I wrote that again), he's a great guy. For now, I am going to be still, if the result of choosing to do so is negative, I will just have to deal with the consequences. It isn't as though my entire life is going to fall apart, I believe I will be okay.

Samson is by far the most spoiled dog I have ever known (not that I've known many dogs personally but you know what I mean). Since I have been home with him for this long, he has grown very accustomed to having me with him all day. We are very rarely apart, and when we are, it is usually for a short period of time when he is at The Heavenly One's house for some reason or another. When I left him today at her house (he seems to know the difference between, just running to the store and going out for hours and hours) he threw himself on the floor and starting doing this weird breathing thing. I swore he was having an attack of some sort so I snatched him off the floor ready to give him CPR or the Heimlich manuever or some other life saving technique we hear about. As soon as I picked him up, he stopped the weird breathing thing and started licking my face like "yes!, she's taking me!". I then put him down and left. I did however call my mom twice to make sure he was okay. I love that little bugger but his attempts at manipulation are admittedly a bit advanced for a dog only two years old. If he can figure out how to get to me like that, I am not looking forward to having kids (I really am but again, you know).

No comments: