10.19.2010

Is This Really My Body?

My legs and feet are swollen. I put on a pair of sandals yesterday and had to switch to flip flops as soon as got to my office, my feet were puffy all around the sandals.

The left side of my face is dry, itchy and peeling. It literally looks as though I have dandruff on my face. I had to scrub my face with a scrub puff and slather shea butter all over it in order for it to even appear somewhat normal.

My head hurts for no apparent reason. I can't take aspirin to make it stop.

When I bend to pick something up, I pass gas. I can't control it, it just happens. Its really gross and I'm afraid I'm going to do it when people are around.

Sometimes when I go to say something, I belch instead of words coming out of my mouth. That's really gross too.

My eyes have like an excessive amount of mucus. Its so gross, I have to clean my eyes like ten times a day.

I have to pumice my feet like three times a week. If I miss a day, it will look as though I haven't pumiced my feet in like a month and a half.

I have stretch marks on the bottom and sides of my belly. They're white and icky and I can't stand them.

My eyebrows have to be picked every other day. The other day, I found a hair growing out of the middle of my cheek.

Sometimes, for no real reason, I feel like I can't breathe. Like I'm sitting on the couch and all of a sudden, I'm short of breath, its ridiculous.

I have mood swings. I can be happy and laughing one minute then I'm sad and don't want to talk the next.

I have to clip my nails every week. If not, they get really long and begin to twist.

This better be one kick ass baby.

No comments: