10.19.2010

He Touches My Stuff!

Okay, so I'm slowly adjusting to sharing space with someone. I don't say living together because we don't, not full time. I think my head would explode if he just popped up with boxes and boxes of stuff but, he is here like 4 or 5 days a week. That's a lot. But, why does he have to touch my stuff? I go to the bathroom, my towel is moved, my soap is in a different place then where I left it. He opens up the iced tea and drinks the first cup. Why does he do that? He moves my computer, I came out of the shower and it was pulled way over on the other side of the desk. He has his own computer, why does he have to use mine? He takes my favorite pillow and crunches it up. Mind you, there are literally ten other pillows in the bed, why does he have to take mine? He always wants to touch me. Sometimes I just want to sit on the couch or bed and spaz out, why doesn't he just sit there too? He always wants to talk. Sometimes I just want to sit there and contemplate life, think about clothes, stare at the ceiling but, I always have to be engrossed in some kind of conversation. Why doesn't he shut up? He cleans up after me. Sometimes I want to throw a dish in the sink or leave my t-shirt on the floor near the bed. Isn't it my right as a free born american to be messy if I want to be? Why does he do that. Then, to top it all off, he's so sweet so I daren't say any of these things to him. I'd look like a complete fool.

No comments: