10.19.2010

I'm Exhausted

How can someone sleep for 11 hours and still be sleepy? Its like I'm some weird freak of nature. I went to bed at 9:30 last night. I was actually mad at myself because I, a big grown woman, was fighting my sleep like a child. Refusing to go to sleep at 9, I began reading. Finally, it was too much and I HAD to actually allow myself to sleep. I woke up about 5 in the morning, laid there until about 6 then went back to sleep. I finally got out of bed at about 9:20 this morning. Now, I sit at my desk at 12:10 pm and I am exhausted. I mean like really, really sleepy. I tried to set up a sleep station between two office chairs but was afraid if I really fell asleep, the chair would roll from beneath me. I have two interviews scheduled for this afternoon and I want to cancel them because I haven't the energy or interest to sit here and listen to someone go on and on about their foolishness. Who cares?

I'm tired.

No comments: