5.24.2005

Eaten Today:

Breakfast: Italian bread and butter

Lunch: Frosted Flakes

Dinner: Turkey and white potatoes (getting poorer day by day)

Hours on Phone: about 4

Resumes: 6

Exercise: None (very bad but oh well)

Bought: Doll hair and a tongue ring on ebay (I love ebay)

Wow, either New Guy is really tired of me or something really bad has happened to him. I hope he's just pissed off at me because I haven't heard from him in a few days which is really out of the norm for us. New Guy moved to NYC from Minnesotta like two months ago, other than a friend who he knows in Brooklyn, I am the only person outside of his office that he knows in NY. Actually, I am kind of scared because he and I usually speak EVERYDAY for hours a day. Once when it was raining very hard, he and I stayed on the phone or over 12 hours. So it's very strange to just hear nothing from him at all. We saw one another last week, he brought me home, we hung out here for a while, he went home, he called me when he got home, we spoke for a bit longer then, nothing, I just haven't heard from him. I was thinking of calling his job tomorrow to see if he's been coming in and to see if he is okay but, if he has been going to work and just doesn't want to call me, I don't want to be embarrassed. I'm really not sure what to do.

I feel so bad about bitching over Mysterious Ex over the weekend. We spent some time together just talking and hanging out and I have so many conflicting issues because I remember why I love him, I remember why he's such a great guy but, I still feel very weird about our situation. I was under the impression that I was making some progress in our relationship but, I am right back to where I started. Truthfully, I don't think I ever moved. I am soooo tired tonight, I'm going right to bed now.

No comments: