5.17.2005

Eaten So Far:

Breakfast: Frosted Flakes

Lunch: a little pasta and turkey

I plan of having a chef salad for dinner

Hours on Phone: Less than one

Exercise: Not a lot though I did have good intentions (my dad always said "the path to hell is paved with good intentions")

Bought: don't know if this counts but, I paid for a cab ride


I went to the interview with Lane Bryant today. Truthfully, it seemed like a really good place to work. Everyone seemed joyous and nice. Not that I was sincerely looking to get into retail but, it might be a nice change. I ran my own business for a while so, it may be a good change. They said they would let me know by Friday afternoon so, we'll see. The best part of the whole thing is the 40% discount, my eyes are nearly bulging out for that one, what fun that will be.

Spoke with Mysterious Ex and New Guy last night. It's strange but it seems inevitable that one will call if I am on the phone with the other. Even if I am not on the phone that long with one, the other calls in, it's like they have some kind of "cheating" sense. I am supposed to go to the Home Depot tonight with Mysterious Ex, he's taking me to get some perrenials and herb plants for my garden so, I guess I'll make him some dinner. I was going to have a chef salad tonight but, I guess I'll have to make him something a little snazzier. I am having dinner with New Guy tomorrow night so, I guess I'll take Thursday off.

Being home for as long as I have been may be having a negative effect on Samson. He's my baby, I love him, I've had him since he was 8 weeks old but since I have been home, he and I are almost always together. If I go shopping, he goes, when I manage to pry my fat ass off the couch and go for a walk, he comes along so on days when I have to get up and go without him, he has like a mini heart attack. This morning when I left, he threw himself around the house crying and whining horribly. I took him to my mom's house and she said he wouldn't eat, he just sat there sulking until I came home. Even as I write this, he is sitting behind me in the chair, if I get up or even move an inch or two, he jumps up and runs in what ever direction he thinks I'm going to go in the apartment. I think I should leave for different periods throughout the day to get him un - used to me. Poor puppy.

No comments: