5.20.2005

What's Going On?

I swear I must have a portal or something under my bed. In the last two days, I have lost my makeup and some nail glue. Mind you under my bed, there isn't much. I only have six pairs of shoes, shoes that don't fit in my shoe closet, and old speaker lifters. There isn't anything else. So, the other day before my interview, I of course did my makeup. I was not in a rush or anything like that, I put everything I used that morning, my makeup, powder, lipstick. perfume and deodarant on the shelf near my bed as I always do. I came up and went to clean off my shelf, to put things back where they should go and my foundation is missing. No big deal I think, it must have rolled on the floor or something. But I have looked everywhere, under the bed, on the shelf, I've moved all of the shoes from under the bed, I've basically thrown, (very gently) my bedroom apart and still haven't found it. I figured since I was looking under the bed, I might as well do a thorough cleaning. I found some hair pins and a hair clip but no foundation. I then looked in every pocketbook I own, even though I've only been using one lately no foundation. I looked in every room of my apartment, still no foundation, where has this thing gone? So this morning, I'm sitting across the bed reading the paper when I drop my nail glue, (in addition to reading the paper, I was gluing on one of my fake nails that fell off), anyway, I drop the nail glue and now that is gone too. Mind you, there isn't ANYTHING under the bed now wince I pulled those shoes out. Where does this stuff go? It's kind of scary but, it's truly annoying too. I want my crap back.

No comments: