4.29.2005

Things are getting a bit sticky

Eaten Yesterday:
Breakfast: Frosted Flakes (about 7 am)
2nd Breakfast: oatmeal (about 12)
Lunch: Bologna sandwich with chips (about 3)
Dinner: Pizza (about 7)

Hours on the phone: about 4

Resumes: 2 (I have a phone interview today)

Exercise: very little I was pretty sedentary

Bought: Nada


Well, I had this long conversation with New Guy yesterday and I think I should stop speaking to him. He is getting VERY into me and I guess I still see him as just someone to talk to and hang out with. I don't want to string him along, I don't want to make him feel hope for something that might not be. I tried explaining this all to him but he feels that if I just stop seeing Mysterious Ex and focus more energy on him and us, then my feelings will change. They probably would if I focused more energy on him but, I am not willing to let Mysterious Ex go. I will let New Guy go before I get rid of M.E. even with all of our faults. Then I have to wonder, would I be selling myself short if I do so? Yes, Mysterious Ex and I have problems, and yes, things are moving slowly in the the working it out department but, I have strong feelings for Mysterious Ex. I love him, what if I take New Guy up on his suggestion and everything is not right. What if I never find someone I connect with the way that I connect with Mysterious Ex. New Guy is nice but, he's on the surface, brand new guy nice. We get along yes but, what if I don't have the feelings for him that I have for Mysterious Ex, then what? I know that it takes more than love to make a relationship work. I know that at this point, New Guy knows exactly what he wants he is very sure and aware of the type of relationship he wants and that is in total alignment with what I want but, is it enough to just want the same things? I think I need more than that. Again, I'm not sure what I should do.

On the job front, I went on an interview the other day with a private school. It's a really great position teahcing an advanced 5th grade with lots of academic freedom but, it's so far from my house. I should be called back for a second interview in about 2 weeks or so so, we'll see.

My dog Samson has a new ball and he is driving me crazy with it. A friend of mine gave it to him, it rolls around, lights up and get stuck under the couch, bed, dresser, sink, toy chest like every 20 minutes where he, instead of trying to get it, runs stands directly in front, or to the left or right of me and begins barking at full lung capacity and tempo until I lug my fat ass up to get it. God, I thought is was sweet of her when she gave it to him but now, I'm so tired of that thing. I want to hide it, I'll have to do that when he's not looking.

No comments: