4.24.2005

So, to take away the pain from the still not arrived New York Times (blast my non gentrified Brooklyn neighborhood!), I decided to make cinnamon buns. They came out very crumbly, i.e., couldn't take a whole bun out of the pan, but, quite scrumptious. So, there I am, digging cinnamon buns out of the pan, sugar, butter, and of course cinnamon dripping down my forearm when my telephone rings. It's New Guy, we had the greatest conversation about, Walmart, Target and the best way to cook a red snapper then, Mysterious Ex beeped in, this would be my ultimate test. I didn't answer the phone. I didn't click over because I didn't feel like talking to him. Wow!, Who would have ever thought this? MYSTERIOUS EX!, the guy that I have spent the last year and a half loving, breaking up and getting back together with. NO man has ever been able to touch him and EVERYONE I know knows that he gets phone precedence(sp?) with the exception of my mom of course. So, what is a girl to do? New Guy wanted to get together again even though I am supposed to see Mysterious Ex tonight. Truth be told, I'm not sure if I want to see M.E. I am not sure what I am sure of.

No comments: