4.26.2005

Same thing as always

Eaten today:
Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch: Turkey slices with ritz crackers
Dinner: Cinnamon Rolls

Hours on Phone: over 4

Resumes: 7 (I got 2 call backs today resulting in 2 interviews, that's a good thing)

Exercise: Two hours of yard work

Bought: Nothing today

Well, Mysterious Ex is definitely back to himself. Truthfully, I don't really think he ever changed, I was just excited to have heard from him and got all wrapped up in the excitement of "us". I'm not sure what I think of him. I have love for him that is to say that I do love him but, he's so weird. It doesn't really seem as though he's interested in me at all but he keeps coming back, I don't understand it. We aren't having sex and I haven't had sex with him since like before Christmas so it can't be that. I have no idea what is going on with him. He literally chases after me, calling me telling me tha the loves me and he wants ys to get back together. He talks about how much he has missed me and how he wants us to try again. I do so and then it's nothing. I don't see him, (I've only seen him once in like the last two weeks) he hardly even calls like he used to. There was a time when he called in the morning on his way to work, he called during his lunch break, he called on his way home from work and if we didn't see one another that evening, he called before he went to bed. Today, I spoke to him once this morning because I called to ask about a computer problem and then he called me about 10 o'clock this evening. I was on the phone with New Guy, making plans for today, I abruptly hung up the phone so that my answering machine would pick up and Mysterious Ex would think that I wasn't home. It's sad that I even have to play games like that. Here I am seeing another guy and not only does he not know, he's doesn't even care. I could go out with New Guy every evening and I dont' think it would make one bit of difference to him. I think that maybe our trying to get back together may have been a huge mistake. He doesn't have time for me, he doesn't make time for me, and we hardly speak. I would have always said before that he was my number one, no other guy could touch him but, that is slowly becoming so untrue now. It's sad I guess.

New Guy is really great. We had a very good conversation. We spoke for about 4 or 5 hours all night almost. I am very confused because he wants the kind of relationship that I want but, I wish I could have it with Mysterious Ex. Too bad things don't work the way you want them to just because you want them to be that way. On one hand, I don't want to have to feel this way but on the other hand, if Mysterious Ex were truly "my man" I wouldn't have time to run around with other people.

I have two job interviews this week. A very good thinf indeed. I was going to get and move since it was proving so difficutl to find a job here in NY. I would have never thought that it would have been so hard for me to get a job. I thought I entered the world so prpared for the things it may have thrown at me but, I guess I was wrong.

No comments: