8.15.2005

My House is so Gross!

My house is disgusting. Since I have been home for some time, I have gotten myself in to the habit of continuously cleaning up. Picking up after myself when I've made a mess, etc. So, my house is usually clean or at least very close to being clean. SInce I have been running in and out of the house for the last few weeks, my house looks gross. There are towels on my bedroom floor. Underwear NEAR the laundry hamper and stuff on EVERY surface in my house. My couch cushions are all smushed to one side of the couch, my closets look like a bomb went off in them, and I won't even get into the details of my bathroom. Gross, gross, gross but strangely, I feel no strong desire to clean it at this moment.

I'm tired of wearing my hair curly, so I bought a perm to straighten it out. We'll see how that goes over, the perming thing. I hope it comes out good and my hair doesn't fall out. Also, with all of the running around I did with those classes, I lost 12 pounds (wow!) and was able to wear a dress I haven't worn in about two years. Sadly, does this mean I won't be able to fit any of the new cute clothes I bought for my new ample body? We'll see how long this weight loss lasts before I make any of those determinations.

Sam is happy that I am home with him again and frankly, I missed the little bugger. He's sitting in my lap as I write this and the cat is sitting on my feet. Ah, how wonderful it is to be loved.

Spoke to M.D. yesterday, we didn't go out because of the HORRIBLE rain storms NY experienced yesterday. Trees fell down, people were hurt, it was terrible. He really is a sweet guy though I don't think anythings going to come of it which is fine. It was nice just getting to know him and seeing that there are nice decent men out there still.

Went to the adoption meetings last week and went through the orientation and beginning stages. I filled out my application for adoption and for a home study so, we will see how things will go. Well, I'm going to attempt to clean my house.

No comments: