8.16.2005

Wow, all of this baby stuff is sooo much work. I've filled out all of these papers, applications, waivers, etc. I'm thinking it may be easier to just go and get pregnant. I am stull organizing my baby registry, I shared it with THO tonight and she liked everything I picked out, but named about a zillion things I didn't even have on my list. I know this is going to be A LOT of work, but, I'm very willing.

I have to give Sam another haircut, he is looking less like Billy and more like Madonna. His little buzz cut which I didn't know if I liked before, has grown on me.

THO told me today that I seem so much happier lately and told her that I was. I just feel good, something that I can honestly say I haven't felt for quite some time. I feel free, I feel grat about myself, it's been a long time coming. My last grade for my classes came in today and I got all A's. I'm very happy about that. Now, during the school year, I will have to take two more classes, then a few more classes next summer (5), and I am all done. I am VERY excited about that and truthfully, had I known it would have been this easy, I would have done this a long time ago. Here I was spending my time getting double Masters and spending all of this money, and I could have just taken two summers of classes.

I am trying to be more active. When I was taking those classes, I was always going, always moving, I lost 12 pounds, not that I am trying to lose any more, but, I wouldn't mind not finding the 12 I've already lost. The heat wave has finally broken, so I'm going to try and get in a few miles a day (don't know yet if I'm lying or not).

The school where I was hired earlier this year has yet to give me any info, very strange. I called, but there was no answer. There are still a lot of teacher less classrooms in my neighborhood (even though I was trying to get OUT of my neighborhood) so I'll shop myself around this week and I'm sure I'll get something even if it has to be a little last minute. Well, I guess that's it.

No comments: