8.13.2005

LOOOONG WEEK

Well, my classes are over, I got all A's and I am waiting for the results of the last test I took. Spent the entire week with MD. Actually, I met him last week, and now I am realizing that he was trying to hang around with me last week but I kept shutting him down not because I didn't want him to hang around with me, but because I didn't realize he WAS trying to hang out with me. This week however, he made it quite clear and we were together during every break, lunch and he even took a train he really shouldn't have taken just so that he could hang around me some more. He suggested we get together tomorrow and I said okay. He asked for my number, cell phone number and email address. I am not hoping or wishing for anything, so, I will take this one day at a time. Just a little about him: he's about 6'4", which I LOVE. He has his Bachelors in Financial Management, his Masters in Music Education, (yes, another musician) and he is currently a Music Teacher, which is actually prestigious because there are so few of them in New York. He's very smart, good looking, he lives in the Bronx, which is SOOOO far from me actually. He runs a music program at his church, and he's nice, he's sweet, he's funny.

It is SOOOOOO HOT! out. There is NO way in the world there should be heat like this in the NORTH of all places. Today, it's supposed to be 99 degrees but feel like it's 110. Needless to say, Sam and I will be indoors for much of the day. I have a few DVD's I wanted to watch, I have to clean my house, and I have some ice cream and ices in the freezer so, my day is pretty much planned.

No comments: