7.21.2005

Mysterious Ex called and urged on by The Heavenly One, I spoke to him even though I knew I should not have. He told me he's known for some time that I was unhappy and that he too isn't happy because he can't make me happy. He went on to say that he loves me and cares for me and wants us to continue to see one another but things wouldn't really change much. He says and I quote, "there's always something, if it isn't work, it's my family". I, admittedly am not queen of the quick come backs and especiall when dealing with such deep emotional issues, need a bit of time to process and then respond to information. However I told him that the way things were was not good enough for me and that I cannot, as I told him the other day, continue with him. I told him, we have done this a few times, none of this information is new to you, you know how I feel. He asked if he could call me, I told him no and we hung up. I've cried a few times since I've spoken to him and the thing that sits in my mind most is if he loves me, if he cares for me, if I am important to him, why is it so difficult for him to change things and make me more of a priority in his life? People at his job have been quittin left and right since they are demanding so much of their workers but he stays. Not that I am saying he should quit his job but, I just don't understand. His family is such a priority, I don't understand that. It's as though he is the person in the family who must do everything but, he must like that. All of his brothers are married and have children but, does he not want that? If they are not so concerned with his uncles and aunts and cousins and etc., why is he? It's like if anyone in his family needs anything HE has to be the one do everything for everyone. Why am I so expendable to him?

No comments: