7.21.2005




Feeling lazy and crazy today. After class, which let out early today, I went to buy a dress which I fell in love with and decided I had to have. When I saw it Wednesday, it was 157.99, I of course didn't want to spend that much money, but I decided it was TOO cute to pass up. Went to buy it today, and got it for 67 dollars. How is this possible, I'm not sure, there was no sign saying the dress was on sale, that's just the way the sales girl rang it up, needless to say I high tailed it out of the store and won't be going back there for a few weeks. Sice it was under a hundred dollars, I didn't even have to pay tax for it. That kicks ass.

Gave Samson a bath like an hour ago and cut his hair ridiculously short. I have kept Sam's hair long ever since I got him and everyone always thinks he is a girl. Today I decided to de - bitch Sam and give him a rocker's edge. I used Billy Idol circa 198? as my inspiration.

No comments: