7.22.2005

Boy, I LOVE Fridays. Class lets out early, I don't have anything to do but sit around, I guess life is good. I've decided to go out into the world. I've been doing a lot of staying home lately because
#1 I was unemployed
#2 I didn't have much money
#3 I was "being respectful" to Mysterious Ex.
Now that I have a job I have decided to spend some of my tenant's rent money in order to make my life more fun. I think it might be the irresponsible thing to do but, hey, you only live once, right? I'm hoping and praying nothing will go wrong in this house though, even though I'm sure it won't because I do plan on enjoying myself for the rest of the summer. First, I think I'll do a little shopping. Nothing big or extreme, I just need to cheer myself up a bit. I have no class next week, so I think I might go away. My brother and I own a timeshre type subscription to this company that allows you to stay at a set number of hotels, resorts, villas, around the world, I think I might take a trip. I just need to do something different than I have been doing lately, I need to get out of the house and enjoy myself more. I actually ran into this guy today that I used to like when I was in college. I never dated him because I was seriously dating someone at the time. We exchanged numbers so we'll see. I'm not trying to jump into a relationship right away though. I know I had plenty of "me time" when I was with M.E. but still, I just need to detox myself. Going to THO's house, she making Mocha Lattes.

No comments: