6.22.2005

What the Fuck?

So this just happened like 2 minutes ago, I happened to be on line so here I am blogging my little heart out.

My brother came by to visit The Heavenly One so of course I went by to say hi. My nieces came back to my house with me becuase they wanted some furniture and crap for their Sims game and I have some on my computer from when I used to play. Anyway, this girl, actually WOMAN who used to live on my street YEARS AGO when I was like 7 or so came back to visit her mom who still lives on my street. (I used to live here when I was little, I moved into my own apartment then moved back when my dad left me this house). Anyway, my nieces heard the ice cream truck so naturally they ran outside to get some ice cream, I gave them money for their cones and asked that they bring me back one. This WOMAN who was/is a crackhead, dopefiend, dopehead, whatever your choice for a drug addict is , personally I like crackhead says "Hi His Name" to my brother. She then goes through the motions of asking about his kids, whether he got married, blah, blah. By the way, I know all of this because I heard it through my living room window, I was being a good auntie and copying game files for my neices while they went to get ice cream. Anyway again, she then says, "I saw your sister the other day, she's a big one." What the fuck? Sorry we can't all use crack as a diet modifier you fuckig crack head! Since when do crackheads have the authority to talk about other people? And by the way, for a crackhead, this girl had to be pushing about 200 so what is SHE talking about? The nerve of some people. Fucking crackhead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grr! Poor you. If only we could squish their tiny little heads.


I think if you were to harm her, a jury of your peers would be understanding.