6.28.2005

Blah Blah today

Today was so hot. The Heavenly One and I went out to take our dogs to the groomer and do a bit of shopping, but not shopping shopping. I bought lotion, face cream, contact fluid, a new journal, toothpaste, tampons and some pens. She got some glasses cleanser (water and tissue are not good enough for The Heavenly One) some fade cream (for the scars left by her operation) and pens, (she had to have some when I bought them and scoffed at the idea of sharing even though mine had like 10 in a pack), my mom's weird at times. After our non shopping shopping trip, we went to Burger King of all places (even though I am supposed to be fasting, I did have a whopper, fries and a sprite, it was good too) and then we went to pick up the dogs (Samson, my baby, and Delilah, my mom's baby) from the groomer. We then came back to her house and complained about the heat as we discussed Mysterious Ex's new found weirdness. Sam and I came home, but I got bored so we went back to THO's house and we just came back about a half hour ago. Samson just finished eating dinner, he's really into this Thanksgiving Day Dinner by Nerrick and I am sitting here shooting the shit.

Though I probably should, I am not in the mood to have a talk with M.E. I'm tired, we spoke last week, I'm just not in the mood. I know that this fasting thing is bothering me though so I will probably bring it up. This weekend being July 4th weekend, we are supposed to do something. We decided last week we were going to go to Connecticut so, I hope things go as well as our last trip.

I start my classes the Monday after next and I AM NOT looking forward to them. I know that in the long run it will be beneficial to my career and my life and all that jazz but, who wants to go to school during the summer? I don't even teach summer school because I don't want to be in school. I don't know how I'm going to get through that but ah well. Nothing much is going on today.

BLATANTLY STEALING FROM GWEN (sorry, love you girl)

I've had the names of my unborn children picked out for sometime. I am assuming that I am going to have two girls and a boy in girl, girl boy order. If there is any deviation from the vision developed in my warped mind, I'm screwed.

BTW Sam, who is kind of like my first baby is named
Samson Louis Bartholomew (don't ask about the Bartholomew, I thought it was nice at the time). When he does something bad, I call him Samson Louis (stereotypical mom stuff)

My first daughter's name will be: Miranda Michelle Iana Phoolan

Miranda Michelle will be her first name, (I love the way it sounds) and I will call her Randa for short. Iana is a variation of M.E.'s name and it means God is gracious. Phoolan Devi is the name of a female Indian revolutionary who really kicked some ass.

My second daughter's name will be: Hellen Olivia Nzingha
or: Olivia Queen Anne Nzingha or Anastasia Olivia Aksana

Hellen is my mother's name which I've come to like in my old age. Olivia is a name that I adore but, depending on how my daughter looks, I don't know if I'm going to go with Olivia for the first name or not. Queen is an old family name. After slavery, a lot of black people started naming their sons and daughters King and Queen as a sign of power and strength. Anne Nzingha was an African woman who was pronounced KING (not queen) because basically, she kicked ass. Really, it's a longer story than I feel like recounting. Anastasia is a name I've loved for a long time and Aksana is just a variation of Oksana (that drunkard skater though I don't want my child to be a drunkard, I just like her name).

My son's name is kind of up in the air. If I have children with Mysterious Ex, I might have a junior because I LOVE M.E.'s name. It's very nice and sounds regal. However, other names that I like for a boy are:

Malcolm Alexander - I just like the way it sounds
Marcus
Aleksander
Owen (heh, I like it but sounds a little wimpy but, sounds really good with M.E.'s last name)

oooo babies, scary

No comments: