5.06.2005

Where in the crap did these come from?

So, I'm still on my feel good high, fine I'm fat, actually fatter THAN I"VE EVER BEEN but, hell, I'm still H-O-T, right? I've been obsessing over my thighs and in the midst of all of that, I've forgotten about these two MASSIVE mounds that have taken root on my chest. I put on a push up bra this morning (as though I really need one now) but I like a little cleave every now and then and instead of making a beautiful accentuated crevice of boob, there were these two things just there blocking my view of my nice new shoes. Where the hell did these things come from? Where have they been all this time? I mean, I'm sure sensibly one would assume that my boobs would have grown larger along with my waist, thighs, butt, arms, legs and every other part of my body but goodness gracious, these things are monsterous. As though to get their own point across of their newly obtained mass, while eating a piece of toast, a chunk fell off the bread, or out of my mouth, not sure of that one yet, and stuck, literally STUCK itself into the little or not quite so little crevice or rather cavity created by my boobs. I actually had to dig down in there and get them out. Now, I sit braless, something I very rarely do, these babies are usually strapped to my chest like shrink wrapped cookies, and there is so much movement, even when I myself move very little. Even a quick breathing quiver, yes I actually did it and yes I DO have a LOT of time on my hands sends the twins a flapping. Scary, scary stuff.

No comments: