5.04.2005

Have no funny little title

Eaten Today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, grits, toast, coffee (I dreamt of breakfast last night, how sick is that?)

Lunch: Salami and cheese sandwich and two slices of salami (I realized there were only two slices left and didn't want to make a crummy sandwich next time around so, hence the two extra slices)

Dinner: Chili and cornbread

hours on phone: about 3, 1 was job related

Resumes: 2, it's a slow job posting day

Exercise: I walked 2.5 miles today or according to my pedometer, 6,147 steps, I'm trying to get back up to my 5 miles a day, my thigh incident last week scared me straight

Bought: Received wonderful coupon from Lane Bryant so, I got a blazer, a few shirts for summer and a pair of new BIGGER jeans, also picked a job application and interview for next week (go me!) so that's a bit exciting, said job comes with 40% discount (woohoo!) so hope that works out. Might be a huge transition from teaching to retail but, I'm so poor at this point I'll mop floors (not really, just saying that)


So, I spoke to New Guy, and told him we should switch his birthday celebration to the weekend. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing, I'm supposed to be narrowing down my decision to ONE man and here I am making plans to hang out with him. The thing is, he's a really nice guy, he's very respectful, and nice, we have so many things in common, it's scary. Last night, I spoke to Mysterious Ex for like 2 hours, when we got off the phone I instantly thought "awww, no wonder I love him so much, he's so great". I don't like that I'm causing so much confusion for myself. I spoke to this guy friend of mine and tells me to date both of them, not anything physical but just see who "wins" basically he tells me things should become more apparent to me as time goes on. I hope that he is right.

On the job front, after spending some of the little money I have at Lane Bryant, I saw job applications, and decided to fill one out. I never thought I would work in retail but times are getting rough, I can't sit around waiting for another great job to come around and sitting here day after day is driving me crazy (there is only so much watching Oprah and doing crafts a girl can take). I filled out the application, sent in my resume and was granted an interview next week. Cool, I could use a regular paycheck around here not to mention the distraction of a job.

While planting in the garden, Samson discovered the joy of seed packets. Now he's running around the house stealing them. I had to put them up on the refrigerator in order to keep him from shaking them around the house. My dog is sweet but boy is he easily entertained, I mean seed packets, come on.

I am sitting here waiting for Mysterious Ex to come over. I thoroughly worked myself over earlier so hopefully that will be enough for my crazy raging hormones.

I was added to the Chubby Girl Brigade member list today, that really brightened my day. M.E.'s car just pulled up outside, will have to finish this later.

2 comments:

zoe xx said...

Just dropped by via Chubby Girls! Really enjoyed reading your blog, I love your writing style!

I don't envy you your New Guy/Mysterious Ex conundrum! Good luck!

GoddessNoir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.