8.09.2005

Well, had lunch the guy from class today. Haven't thought of a nickname for him as of yet so, we'll just call him M.D. Anyway, M.D. and I had a really great lunch. He's a very nice, sweet, kind and well mannered guy. We had luch at this really great, quirky Thai restaurant, the food was exceptionally good and we had a GREAT conversation. Over lunch today he told me, "MY NAME, you are a very pretty, beautiful girl. Any man would be happy to be by your side". Okay, all together now, AWWWWWWW. I must admit, I am in that goofy, he's sweet stage of infatuation and knowing my track record, I won't get my hopes up or even think anything. For now, I'll just enjoy our friendship.

Had a BIG argument with my sister (the one who is an asshole) last night. There was lots of yelling and cursing out done, by me. I thought I would feel bad about it as people tend to do when they argue with someone they care about. But then I remembered, I really don't give a fuck about her. Horrible to say, but couldn't be more true.

Also went to my first adoption meeting today but will have to recap about that at some other time, I'm very tired. Have to go to bed now, I have to be up in like 5 hours.

No comments: