7.14.2005

I am so emotional and weird today. I am upset over the stupid Mysterious Ex thing. I haven't spoken to him as of yet though he did call a few times and left a few silly messages. I know that I need to get rid of him, I know that it is best for me, I even am ready to do it, I just feel as though it is going on too long. I wish it were done already.

Last week, there was this little kitten running around on my street. I tried a couple of times to catch him, I had intentions of giving him a good home, but I couldn't get him, he was very fast and probably very afraid. This morning when I was getting ready to leave, the kitten was in front of my house, dead. It looked as though someone ran him over and the poor little thing didn't have a face. It made me so sad, I was very upset over seeing him dead because, I tried to help him. I was going to raise him because I thought something would happen to him if he stayed on the street,and it did. To make things even worse, he was righ tin front of my house as though I know this is crazy, it was a reminder that I didn't catch and help him. Poor little kitten.

I have to type my presentation for tomorrow and study for my final.

No comments: