4.15.2005

Are we gonna do this again?

Eaten for the entire day:
Breakfast- Frosted Flakes
Lunch- Frosted Flakes
Snack- Yogurt and Fruit (yummy!)
Dinner - Curried Chicken and iceberg lettuce
Dessert- Frosted Flakes

Hours on Phone: about two (slow day today)
Resumes sent off : 10
Exercise: Thought about my four mile walk, quickly settled for ten minutes of yoga
Shopping: Craft supplies on eBay oh and two 59 cent books, I love eBay


OMG, just got off the phone with Mysterious Ex. We spoke the other day but today, it was kind of weird. We just so easily slipped back into our regular pattern. He wants to get together tomorrow but, I am not so sure. I don't know if I can do this again. We are constantly getting together, breaking up, doing it again. I'm getting too old for this, I don't know if emotionally, I can take this any longer.

New Guy seems very interesting and very sweet but truth be told, aren't they ALL like that in the beginning?

Will I go? What will I do? What will we say? What will I wear? Will he notice the ten pounds I put on? Will my skin break out ten mimutes before he picks me up? Oh, Oh, Oh, I am so confused, so upset, so, weirded out. I thought we were over, I thought this was done, I don't want to get pulled back into this again. I can't stand this but, I love him so. Why am I doing this to myself?

No comments: