7.20.2007

Wow!

So, today I get to work. I finish up a report I have been working on. Then I sit back to play on line because, I really don't have much to do. I check out this vintage forum that I go to to see what they're talking about, then, I check my email. I open my mail and there is an email from...... Mysterious Ex! WTF! I was ridiculously surprised because I was just talking about him with my cousin T the other day. It was like, weird and stuff.

So, What does the email say you ask? I'm thinking about posting it, I've done that in the past. But since I'm supposed to be going through growth and development and what not, a small side of me says that immature. Let's just say, if I were still a dumb bitch (which I'm hoping I'm not) I would believe him. Its gushy and mushy and full of all kinds of stuff my romantic silly little heart wants to hear but, my brain, the logic, the thinker of this tank say BULLSHIT! the old me would throw a complimentary (nigga) on the end of that sentence but since I'm supposed to be righteous and stuff, I won't use that word.

So, what possesses someone to email another person that they've fucked over out of the blue? I've never had the urge to call or mail someone that I was done with. I'm going to go mull this one over some more.

No comments: