7.16.2007

Dating Story # Kabillion and one

New month, new guy, same shit.

This one was named B.

We went out a few times. During one phone conversation, he montioned that I "lived a very comfortable life style". I asked what that meant. He answered "you seem to have a lot of things together". I answered "I'm a nearly 30 year old woman, I should have some things together". I didn'thear from him for a few days. I called him to ask what was up. He answered, I seemed to not "need" a man in my life. I seemed to be okay by myself. I asked, what does that mean? He answered, you know, you have a lot going on. I asked, like what? He answered, I don't know, you just have stuff, what do you need me for? I answered, okay.

The end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. well you def don't want him if he's looking for a completely dependant bimbette... good for you for having your shit together...a good guy would be into that.

Anonymous said...

that sounded like a lotta fun!

Anonymous said...

stay far far away from folks like that! he is prob feeling that way because he is not doing anything with his own life, and wants you to sit around and commiserate with him. if you ever get to talk to him again, tell him it's not about needing a man. it's about enjoying a man that has something to offer.(spiritually, mentally, or otherwise!)

-anonoymous miss