10.08.2005

My Sister is the Biggest Fucking Liar Ever!

We all had a "family" meeting on Wednesday night, which cut into like half of a new episode of LOST, I was needless to say, pissed off. Anyway she lied through this entire meeting. She said the reason she was witholding rent money was because she was saving money for new windows, mind you, the house doesn't need new windows but this is the excuse she uses. My cool sister D and oldest brother Junior were basically telling her, a 50+ year old woman mind you, that you just can't go and withold rent because you feel like it, you just can't do what you want to do in this world. If she were living anywhere else, she would have been out on her ass MONTHS ago. I think she knows my mom won't kick her out and that's why she acts the fool. I told THO if it were me, that bitch would have been out on her arse after month one. That's some bullshit, just NOT paying rent 'cause you don't feel like it. Mind you, if it were cold in her house or if some bullshit went down in her apartment, she would be the first one complaining and wanting to get it fixed. Basically that bitch is an asshole, first class.

She then went on to tell everyone, I told THO I was going to hold the rent. My mom, being the lady she is refused to get down and dirty just politely answered, "No, you didn't". At which Queen Asshole answered, "Yes, I did!", this exchange went back and forth about four times then I, who is very much the lady most of the time but decided this wouldn't be one of those times answered, "You're a fucking liar, cut that shit out!"





She then went on to mention the fact that since HER father bought the houses SHE should be the one who took over the houses. My sister D snaps, "What!? Daddy and THO were married for like 30 years, the last three houses were bought when they were married, everyone else was already out of the house, where do you even get off saying some shit like that?" Since Queen Asshole claimed she had saved the money for windows, my oldest brother Junior says, "then you should have no problem paying THO the back rent by this weekend, since you know, it's saved up and what not". Queen Asshole responds, snidely (sp?) "You'll get your money." Ass of today, Saturday, at 8:28 p.m., THO has gotten $800.00 of the $3500 she was owed. THO then raised her rent which she probably won't get since she can't/won't pay what little she owes now. If I were THO, eviction proceedings would have started already man. That bitch is an asshole, for real.

I'm seriously considering giving my tenants the old heave ho, they paid up on their past due rent but, I think I'll keep them around for like another year until after Baby is born, their extra rent money will come in handy while I'm on maternity leave, and then, they're outta here. Maybe I'm just being mean thinking about Queen Asshole, we'll see.

So, the next day, my sister D calls me and tells me that Queen Asshole called and asked her if D could take out a loan for Q.A. Apparently QA wants the money for said loan but doesn't want to put her credit at risk. WTF?! How do you ask someone to do something like that and say because I don't want to ruin my credit?



#1 Queen Asshole doesn't need credit beyond the liquor store or coke dealer. This bitch is not/will not do/doing anything productive with her life. Getting drunk and high I think is her limit in the goals department.

#2 Duh, you're a fucking credit risk whore! You don't pay your $500 a month rent despite having two minimum wage jobs and you want someone to not loan, but take out a loan for you? You've got to be kidding!




#3 The fucking gall man, I could see if you are responsible but maybe acquired bad credit because of mistakes in your youth but shit man, her youth was like 35 years ago. If she hasn't gotten it together as of now, it's basically a lost cause.

To top it all off, D says that Queen Asshole's shiftless good for nothing husband tells her "you and B (D's husband) should buy us a Lexus, what with all the money y'all got". I don't even know what to say about that.

Then Queen Asshole tells "me because you, you think you're so great but you live in a house daddy left you, I can't understand why it's such a big deal that I do the same".

(By the way, I do think I'm great because fuck, I am. My daddy thought I was great too which is why she's so angry at me, this chick has a LOOOOOOOOOOONG history of fucking up. It's like way too much to mention, maybe I'll start a Great fuck ups in history made by Queen Asshole .)

I answered her, plain as day,

#1 I lived in my own apartment where I was paying like $900 a month in addition to going to graduate school and paying other bills. I was NEVER late with my rent, my landlord didn't try to kick me out. He was actually sad when I moved out.

#2 I'm 27. I have two bachelors, two masters, I've worked for like 10 years, I owned my own business, I make like $60,000 a year and byt the time I'm 31, I'll make like twice that. What have YOU done?



#3 Daddy left me this house because he knew I wouldn't squander it away on blow you fucking crack head! Don't you ever fucking compare me to you. Any male living in my house, not working, eating food I paid for and sucking on my titties will at least be in diapers. You're a fucking asshole.

I don't usually let people get to me, I think I'm a rather calm person, but she gets on my fucking nerves. It's just, she's so fucking foul, and the thing is, she doesn't even realize she's stupid. Man, she's such a fucking asshole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be talking about my sister Kathie Gayman-Rask, worthless than tits on a fucking bore!

Anonymous said...

That's boar!!!