9.19.2005

Crazy People on My Street

There is this guy who lives on my block, he is the husband of a girl I used to play with as a child. Now I will not say he is crazy in the conventional sense of the word, but there is definitely something NOT right about this dude. He is married, he has a daughter and his wife is not nutty, he is actually quite nice, he has on occassion helped me or The Heavenly One with our groceries but, for some strange reason, while he is walking up the street, he will just yell "BROOKLYN!" or "PUERTO RICO!" at the top of his lungs. He plays with the children on the street and they all seem to think he is great. I don't know if he is doing this to impress them or because they think it is funny but, it's just crazy. Like, I'm sitting in my living room now, reading email and I will just hear "BROOKLYN!" like, what possesses this guy to do this? Am I the only person who thinks he needs to shut up? It's kind of annoying.

Samson's explosive flatulence is back. Jesus God this dog can let it rip. I actually forgot about it for a while because he wasn't doing it but, I realized the culprit must be his Thanksgiving Day Dinner. I haven't bought it for a while even though he likes it because I haven't seen it. When I ordered his food last week, it was in stock again so I bought two cases thinking it would last him a while in case they run out of some again anytime soon and right away, he is farting up a horrible storm. I mean he only weighs like 4 pounds, how does he do this? I banned him from the living room but he cried so badly, I guess because he hasn't seen me all day so I just had to let him in but open the window. It's horrendous.

No comments: