2.10.2008

Another my job sucks post

My job sucks so much that for much of this weekend, all I've been thinking about is how much I don't want to go to work tomorrow. On Friday, I thought, I don't want to go to work Monday, yesterday, I spoke about it for like two hours and tonight when I looked up and saw it was 9 o'clock, I nearly cried. Work, sucks so much.

If I quit my job right now, I have about 5 months worth of money to live on but after being unemployed before, its something I don't want to chance. But, I'm going to go crazy if I have to go to that horrible place everyday like, I really am. Thinking about not wanting to go to work two days before I have to go is horrible, really, really horrible.

I'm seriously thinking of faking a nervous break down or something so that I can go on leave.

This shit sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a lot going on right now professionally, personally, residentially, etc.. This might be the perfect time to get away. Maybe you could fake the flu or some other sort illness that would allow you or week or so to just get away. I don't know if you were kidding about the nervous illness but just in case you weren't i'd stick to the physical illnesses since mental ones could potentially stay on your record and come back to haunt. Heck, what about vacation time?

A week away at a cabin, or heck even out of the country in some tropical paradise might be just the thing to refuel and reevaluate where you are right now as opposed to where you want to be and what you need to do to get there.

ALSO, if you fake a physical illness you can always have the your handsome doctor "treat"you. lol

wishing you all the best.