4.28.2007

Wow, it has been such a LOOOONG time!

So, I have been CRAZY busy lately. My new job (well not so new anymore) just seems to have taken over much of my life. I thought I would get used to the hours but I haven't really.

Bullet points on what has happened so far:
  • I lost 20 pounds
  • My hair has grown a lot
  • My bathroom is finished!
  • My kitchen is not :''(
  • My new job is great!
  • The hours are terrible
  • An old friend of mine and I started talking and hanging out again
  • I've been saving lots of money
  • My tenants have been paying their rent on time
  • Nothing horrible has happened to the house
  • I've reignited my connection to my spirituality
  • I have two new really great friends
  • My cousin is in love and may have found her version of "the one"
  • I got a new dining room table (for REALLY cheap too)
  • I met a few new guys
  • They all turned out to be liars (except one, he and I just didn't work out) one turned out to be homeless, VERY long story
  • I reconnected with an ex (he's still a liar)
  • Reconnected with a guy I kind of dated
  • Things are still up in the air with him
  • I've met some really great acquaintences
  • I'm getting a raise next year (school year so, September)
  • I've been mostly happy!

No comments: