4.30.2006

I lied to my ex. He called me a while back to apologize to me for the things he did to me during our relationship ad I lied to him, I told him I was married because I didn't want him to have the impression that I was still some sad sack pining away for him after all of these years that we have been apart but now, I kind of have to keep up the lie. He mailed me and said he wanted to speak to me and so I called him and he askes how's your husband? what does he do?, etc., all of these questions that I answered ad ow I feel terrible because I have created this HUGE lie that I have to keep up. IT is much bigger than I ever wanted it to be and it has gotten way out of proportion but, I don't know what to do.

3 comments:

zoe xx said...

Don't take any more of his calls or emails. Why is he calling/emailng you anyway?

If he asks you could say that your husband didn't like it.

Could he actually know, do you have mutual friends? He may be tryingto call your bluff...

I can understand totally why you said it though

Dee said...

hello, just dropping by to echo Zoe xx
why is he calling you? I don't see why you have to take any more of his calls.

NSearchOfMe said...

I am just curious... how did you come up with the idea to tell him you were married?