12.19.2005

Natural

I have decided to go natural. This is not a new thing for me. I have been natural on and of since I was 18. I'll go a year were I don't straighten my hair then I'll have a year of getting my hair permed. I am tired to destroying my hair by making it do what it isn't supposed to naturally do. I don't want to be a slave to a chemical or wear my hair straight because that is the way it is supposed to be. Today, well actually a few weeks ago, I say goodbye to the perm. Good bye perm. Hello Natural.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Woohoo! Go girl, you can do it. I went natural and never looked back. Well first I went dreadloc'd and that was a mistake, but I'm loving my natural hair now and you will to. It's rough at first, especially during the transition but i was amazed at how really soft and beatiful my hair was when I stopped perming.

Two great places to go for love, support and products:
www.naturallycurly.com
www.nappturality.com